Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Bio and Statement and Purpose
My name is Naomie Pierre-Toussaint and I am a 19 year old assertive, effective, strongminded individual. I was born in Brooklyn, NewYork and lived there till I was ten years old. I have six brothers and four sisters. I also have six nephews and four nieces. As you can see I was born into a big family, a family of which helped me to become who I am today. Growing up, I didn't have much and life was a struggle all the time. That is why today I strive rise above my past and not let it define my future. I am a firm believer in JESUS CHRIST. I attend the North Miami Church of the Nazarene and I teach the youth (ages 13-17) sunday school class. I was one who always enjoyed help and seizing any opportunity I had to teach someone something, whether it be cooking, dancing, singing techniques, or a math skill. I also loved the company of children because they are so filled with life and in some form or fashion it made me stronger and motivated me to continue on my journey that I call life. But I never saw myself as a teacher until a fellow sunday school teacher mentioned it to me. I gave it alot of thought and seeked alot of advice and in the end, I discovered that teaching was a burning passion of mine. That is why I chose to pursue a career in the education field and the best part about it is, I am doing something that I love to do with a support team behind me. I am in a relationship and I am happy with they way things are. I am blessed and I feel like I can conquer any obstacle that may come my way. With GOD on my side I know I will succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment