Thursday, January 14, 2010

Extra Credit

Two gnomes dance the celebratory hopaky
I do agree with what you see. A lot of times these pictures usually have a subliminal message hidden in it and nine times out of ten it represents much more than what the actual picture is showing.
The womb (7)
I see two swords on one handle. To me the picture is saying there are always two sides to the story. In correlation to the vagina, in life you have to make a lot of choices and I believe the vagina depicts the human mentality sometimes.
A butterfly abreast two slender maids a-touching
Wow! Very impressive poem. I do agree with your point of view on this one. It makes sense. Butterflies are very delicate creatures and the part about the promise of the bitter taste is represented in the photo. Something so beautiful but can be a threat.

1 comment: